Friday, March 15, 2013

Transworld 2013 ( Post 11 3/15/13)

 

Welcome Haunters to another Yard of Terror Blog! As many of you know Transworld was last week so I have lots to tell and show you all! I didn't post a blog last week due to being at the show. I have to say the show ROCKED!!! I had a blast with everyone that went with our crew. Can't wait till next year!

This was my first time at Transworld and I was like a kid lost in a candy store! Oooo look at this, ooo look at that, lol that what I was saying the whole time while on the showroom floor. It was truely a haunters dream come true! There was so much to see from props to masks to awesome makeup ideas and more!

I did get some great ideas for the Yard of Terror as well! Going to Transworld got me ready to start planning for this years haunt! Once the weather starts getting warmer the building will begin! Be on the look for some ideas for this years haunt to start popping up.

Another awesome thing that happened while at Transworld was that most of the famous people that were at the show were staying in our hotel! I got to meet a few stars from FaceOff, they included Glen Hetrick, House, Anthony from this season, Beki Ingram, Ian Cromer, and Roy Wooley. I was also able to meet the guys from Distortions. I even seen Gunner Hansen walking around our hotel! I just thought it was crazy how all the famous people were partying in our hotel!

There were endless isles of things to see, almost too much stuff that it would take a day to tell someone everything we saw. That's where pictures come in to play...lol Over the next few blog posts I will start posting pictures from the show to give everyone a peak at what all was at Transworld 2013, I may even throw in a video or two.

 
Well Haunters untill next time Happy Haunting and Keep it Spooky! Hope everyone enjoys the video and pictures I have provided! There are many more to come so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment