Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sinister Movie Review (Post 10 3/3/13)


Welcome Haunters to another Yard of Terror weekend Blog! Hope everyone had a good weekend so far, and has stayed inside from this everlasting cold weather! On this weeks blog I will be reviewing the movie Sinister.

I have to start off by saying that I would have to give this movie 4/5 stars. The movie seemed to be an ok movie. There wasn't a lot of scare factor in the movie, it seemed to be more a mystery thriller to me. There were parts that would startle the audience but as far as major scares, they just weren't in this movie. The story line is pretty crazy though. Have to give the movie two thumbs up for representing Kentucky in the movie "Kentucky Blood" book...you have to watch the movie to understand it...I don't want to give to much of the movie away for those who haven't watched it.

Well haunters only 5 more days till Yard of Terror is off to Transworld! Be on the look out for a Transworld blog post either the weekend I go "March 8th - 10th" or the weekend after. I am sure I will have lots of photos and possibly videos to share with everyone on my return home from the showroom floor. I will also be seeing the sights of St.Louis as well.

Well Haunters it's time to say goodbye for now...Happy Haunting and Keep it Spooky!


1 comment: