Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wicked Hot Air Ballon, Lords of Salem and Flower Gardens (Post 17 4/30/13)

 
Welcome Haunters to another Yard of Terror Blog! What an eventful weekend it has been! We were pretty busy this past weekend, the reason I am late posting our Blog. So let us begin!
 
The eventful weekend started Friday night when we attended the Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow! As you can see above we discovered that this year there was a Wicked hot air balloon in the mix. This balloon was AMAZING! What better way to show off the some what spookiness of the Halloween season than a Wicked balloon! The balloon pilots were even handing out Wicked Balloon pins to pin to your shirt. I was one of the lucky guests to receive a pin! :) I have to say this was my favorite balloon at the Balloon Glow this year! It was really pretty when it lit up at night as well.
 
 
 
Our next eventful journey  happened Saturday when we went to see the new Rob Zombie film, "Lords of Salem". I have to say this movie is very good! It is surely a true Rob Zombie style horror film. I would give it 4/5 Stars. I would not recommend Children under the age of 16 see this movie however. The movie had lots of  nude scenes and was graphic and bloody at certain points. There were also the classic "make you jump" sound effects as well, heck it made me jump I won't lie...lol It was a truly good horror film from the great Rob Zombie!
 
 
 
Our weekend ended with a flower planting fest! :) The weather has finally started to come around and allowing us to do more Spring like events outside so we decided to plant our annual flower bed with some flowers we have been collecting over the past few weeks. I have to say I am very pleased at how it turned out. We have been getting many comments and Likes on Facebook about the pictures we have posted of the final project.
 
 
Everyone at the Yard of Terror hopes you were able to get out and enjoy this great weather we have been waiting on for awhile! Let us know below how you spent your weekend in the beautiful weather, we would love to hear it! Till next time folks Keep it Spooky and Happy Haunting!




No comments:

Post a Comment