Monday, May 6, 2013

Run for the Roses...Orb Wins! (Post 18 5/6/13)


Welcome Haunters to the Yard of Terror weekly Blog! What a crazy weekend here in the State of Kentucky! Friday we had the Oaks Race and Saturday was the Derby! The Derby is one of the biggest races in Horse Racing History and we live in the city it all takes place in! Congrats to Orb who has won the 139th Kentucky Derby and as you can see is wearing the Garland of Roses!

I thought it was so crazy that a horse named Orb won the KY Derby! Hey Orb is Halloween related... :) Have to say we had a pretty eventful Derby day around our apartment. Had to call the Cops on an alcoholic that tried to find his car keys on our neighbors porch! Yes that's right, some intoxicated guy came stumbling down the road, well I think he drove up and parked in our parking lot, but we caught him throwing our neighbors mail everywhere, fumbling through fake flowers and even took an empty vase and poured it on his head as if it had water in it! Yea we had to call the Cops cause he then tried to tear up our flower garden! The cops did nothing of course, they have gotten fed up with our neighborhood I guess (my neighborhood, not my dads where our haunt is).



In other news I am getting ready to have my 24th Birthday on May 8th! I am excited!!! Can't wait! We will be attending an 80's Zombie Themed party on Saturday to celebrate a buddy of ours and my Birthdays. We will have pictures of all the Zombies we can catch! :)  

Well folks it has been a crazy weekend and I have another one planned for this coming weekend so until next time Keep it Spooky and Happy Haunting! Feel free to Follow us on Facebook or post your comments below, we would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment