Sunday, February 24, 2013

Room Design for 2013 Revealed! (Post 9 2/24/13)


Welcome Haunters to another Yard of Terror Blog. Sorry once again for posting the Blog late again. The weeks have been very long here lately. As many of you have read the Blog title, and have seen the picture above i have went ahead and released one of my room designs for the 2013 season!

The Butcher Shop will return for the 2013 season but will be bloodier than ever! For 2013 I plan to give the butcher shop it's very own walk through room, where over the past few seasons it has just been displayed on my porch.

In the past I have played the Butcher, I may play that character again this year, but I have not decided. The Butcher Shop room has to be one of my favorite areas to build! I can't wait to design a whole room design this year for the crazy Butcher!

Be on the look out for more room designs to be reveled over the next seven months as we get closer to Halloween night! Building has not yet begun as the weather has not been warm enough to be out side, but once Spring rolls around the building shall begin.

Till next time Haunters, Happy Haunting and Keep it Spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment