Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day (Post 19 5/12/13)


Welcome Haunters and Happy Mother's Day! Hope all the Mother's had a great Mother's Day this year! I spent my day building my Mother a flower garden. I decided to surprise her this year with a flower garden instead of a pot of flowers :) She LOVED it...you can see the final project below:

 
Didn't do much over the weekend. Was one of those weekends where all you want to do is be lazy...lol I am still planning out what all I want to do with the haunt this year. I am still thinking of which project to begin first. I may begin on putting the black plastic on my panel frames and get those stored away so that I can check off the #1 priority off my list. I can't wait till opening night aka Halloween! We are only 172 days away till Halloween 2013! We are almost half way to Halloween!
 
Well folks time to go for now, got to get ready to get back into the 9-5 :) Till next time Keep it Spooky and Happy Haunting and Happy Mother's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment