Friday, January 18, 2013

Let the Planning Begin! (Post 4 1/18/13)


 
Welcome Haunters...It has been a very long week! Glad that it is finally Friday!
Hope everyone had a good week and did lots of Halloween related activities... :)

Well over the past couple of weeks I have been sitting around planning out what all I want to do for the Yard of Terror 13! Lots of ideas have been floating around and some are set in stone. I am not sure when I will do the big reveal just yet...I have to let the suspense build a little...lol But no, I have drawn out the design for the haunt and have been brainstorming some ideas for the rooms. I will let all my haunt blog followers be the first ones to know what is in store for 2013!

On the Transworld side of things, I booked my room for the weekend in St. Louis and have also received my travelers guide to St. Louis so that I can explore the city a little bit while we are there. I can't wait till Transworld it will be so much fun! I'm sure I will also get some great ideas for the Yard of Terror as well while at the show.

Sorry for the some what short blog tonight...not a lot going on with the haunt at the moment. Our monsters are on their so called "Vacation". But don't worry they have also been gearing themselves up for 2013!

If you would like to know more about the Yard of Terror or have any questions for me, please feel free to send me an email at yardofterror@gmail.com

 Keep it Scary Folks and Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment