Friday, January 11, 2013

Yard of Terror is going to Transworld! (Post 3 1/11/13)

 
Well it's official Yard of Terror is heading to Transworld this March! I was invited to tag along with the haunted corn maze that I work for every year, Field of Screams, and could not turn down this opportunity!  This will be my first time ever getting to visit a Haunters Convention! I can't wait to see all the props, make up ideas, and more. Heck I may even pick up some ideas for this years Yard of Terror...You never know!
 
Other than planning for our trip to Transworld we have been busy drawing up the plans for this years haunt. The room ideas/names for the haunt will most likely be told first, then I will reveal the proposed layout for this years haunt. The Yard of Terror is doing a "Number 13" theme this year with 13 rooms of terror! The monsters can't wait to unleash their fury on our guests as they venture through our 13 rooms of terror!
 
We have also posted our 2010 & 2011 Yard of Terror Videos on our YouTube page if you would like to check them out! We would love to hear your comments on what you thought about our yard haunt.
 

 
Halloween cookies in January? Yes that's right! The Yard of Terror Crew decided to make a batch of Halloween cookies given to me by my Mother. God Bless my Mother, I love her to death! She has been going through some hard times being in and out of the hospital lately with breathing difficulties. She just had to give her yard haunt crew some Halloween cookies to bake :) She is doing fine now and is out of the hospital resting at home. Hey good cookies by the way...Thanks Mom! 
 
If you have any questions or comments about our blog, or the Yard of Terror feel free to email us at yardofterror@gmail.com
 
Keep it Scary Folks! Happy Haunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment