Friday, January 25, 2013

Yard of Terror Goes LIVE (Post 5 1/25/13)



Welcome Haunters...Hope everyone had a great week! TGIF!! :)

We have some pretty awesome news to tell our followers...Yard of Terror was asked to be a LIVE guest on HauntersTalkMayhem Vlog Tuesday night Jan. 29th, 2013 at 8pm EST!!! This is some pretty awesome stuff!

On the show I will have the opportunity to talk about my haunt, answer some questions, ask some questions, talk about my plans for 2013, etc...Be sure to tune in to hear some awesome 2013 news about what our monsters have in store!

I have provided a link to the promo video for the Vlog for everyone to check it out above! Like I mentioned the show will be LIVE at 8pm EST on Tuesday Jan. 25th, 2013 on the following YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HauntersTalkMayhem?feature=watch

Well time for us to go for now. Hope everyone will be able to catch our LIVE Vlog appearance. I will be sure to post a link in our next Blog with the video from the show!

Happy Haunting folks! Keep it Spooky till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment