Saturday, February 16, 2013

Haunt Design Kit (Post 8 2/16/13)


Welcome Haunters to another Yard of Terror Blog, sorry for posting this a day late, this week has been a very very long week, heck we even had a holiday. Happy late Valentine's Day everyone! Hope everyone had a good week and a great Valentine's Day.

I bet your wondering what the picture I postd above is, well last night I was on Facebook and on the side of the screen I came across a small icon that read "Haunt Design Kit", I was curious so I clicked on it and came upon this website:  http://www.hauntdesignkit.com/# What I descovered was pretty cool! This website allows you to download certain items to build your haunt in a 3D model in Google Sketch Up.

I plan on using this site since I already have Google Sketch Up on my computer, I rarely use it but I have it so why not put it to use. Below I have posted a picture of just a few of the items that you can  download from the Haunt Design Kit website to design your 3D model:

 
This website software will help me out a lot when planning the Yard of Terror this year. Like I keep mentioning I will soon post my plans for the 2013 season soon so keep your eyes open. Well my fellow haunters I hope that you check out the really awesome website that I posted in this Blog this week, and can't wait to start using it myself.
 
Till next time Happy haunting and Keep it Spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment