Friday, February 1, 2013

Hotel Transylvania Friday! (Post 6 2/1/13)


Welcome Haunters! Hope everyone had a great week and was safe from all the crazy weather we've been having!

Yard of Terror was un able to be on this weeks HauntersTalkMayhem due to personal issues this week. We do however plan to be on the show in the near future. I had to serve a few days of Jury Duty and had some other issues. I will keep everyone posted when we plan to be on the show.

If you are wondering why I have posted the photo above of the banner from banner from the movie Hotel Transylvania, it is because I watched this movie today and have to give it two thumbs up! The movie was very cute and reminded me so much of  Halloween! I won't spoil it for anyone but it is a must see among us haunters!

I'm going to make this a short Blog this week, sorry for the inconvenience, it has been a very long week for me. Hope you all have a spooky and fun weekend and we shall see you next week.

 Happy Haunting, till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment