Friday, February 8, 2013

The Planning Continues for Yard of Terror 2013 (Post 7 2/8/13)


TGIF...Welcome Haunters! It's finally Friday!!! Hope everyone had an awesome week and is ready for some Haunt build news!!!

That's right...Haunt Build News for 2013! All week long I have been getting ideas popping up in my head of room designs, props I want/want to build and more! I have to Thank Troy from the Halloween Hellmouth Yard Haunt Vlogs on YouTube for getting my 2013 ideas flowing. I view Troy's Vlog everday and get some pretty cool ideas here and there from Troy, Lori-Lee and the other subscribers on his channel. I would definitely recommend  subscribing to Troy's Halloween Hellmouth YouTube channel is you are a Yard or Home Haunter! Type Halloween Hellmouth in the YouTube search bar and it will lead you to his channel. Thanks again Troy for Vloging everyday!

I don't want to give away to much just yet of what I have in store for 2013 just yet. We are however stepping up the scares in 2013 for sure! Ok I can't keep it in I have to tell you one prop we plan on buying this year for the Haunt. Arter visiting SpiritHalloween.com I spotted an awesome animatronic rop that I must buy this year for the haunt! (Rosemary Zombie Girl Animated Prop) : http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/tt-rosemary-zombie-girl/

This prop is Bad A** for sure! I have so many great ideas going through my head of what I can design around this prop! I will surely let everyone know what I have in store at a later time.

Another prop that I would like to build this year is a Mausoleum for my Graveyard. I will let you all know for the 2013 Yard Haunt I plan on moving the Graveyard to a bigger are, more details to follow on where also at a later time.

Well Haunters I need to hop off here, don't want to spill too many beans for 2013 just yet. :)  Hope everyone has a Fun and Safe weekend...Till next time Happy Haunting everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment